Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Sentenced to Jail for Domestic Violence
3:32 pm, December 21st, 2011
On Wednesday, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was sentenced to 90 days in jail for beating up his ex-girlfriend in front of their children in September 2010.
The boxer had agreed to a plea deal in which he admitted to misdemeanor domestic violence in exchange for the dismissal of a felony battery charge.
He’s now been hit with a 90-day sentence behind bars, and must surrender by January 6.
Mayweather will get credit for 3 days served.
He must also complete 100 hours of community service and a year-long domestic violence program.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?