Florence + The Machine Stops Concert to Break Up Fight in Audience (VIDEO)
5:21 pm, December 11th, 2012VIDEO
Florence Welch expertly took control of a chaotic situation at the Florence + The Machine concert in Aberdeen, Scotland on Sunday.
The singer abruptly stopped singing “Shake It Out” when she noticed a pair of fans fighting in the crowd, telling them, “I can’t have you fight in front of my while I’m trying to sing this song!”
Welch demanded, “No fighting allowed… It doesn’t matter whose fault it is… seriously all of you, STOP IT!”
She then spotted a little girl crying in the melee, asking her, “Are you all right, love?” before hopping down from the stage to give the fan a hug.
Check out the video below! (The fight breaks out at the 1:20 mark).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years