Flo Rida Reportedly Sued Over Refusal to Pay for $58,000 Home Security System
3:58 pm, September 22nd, 2012
Flo Rida is being sued for allegedly not paying the bill on his state-of-the-art home security system.
TMZ reports that ADT, which installed the $58,000 system in the performer’s Miami mansion back in 2009, says it received the initial $19,366.66 deposit — but not the remaining $38,733.
Now the company wants the difference, plus interest, for a total of $47,134.40.
But there’s a twist.
According to the lawsuit, Flo Rida’s manager Lee Prince signed the ADT contract authorizing the installation.
But the rapper reportedly insists he never personally agreed to the the paperwork or the system itself, and therefore should owe ADT nothing.
A judgment is forthcoming.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!