Flo Rida Reportedly Sued Over Refusal to Pay for $58,000 Home Security System
3:58 pm, September 22nd, 2012
Flo Rida is being sued for allegedly not paying the bill on his state-of-the-art home security system.
TMZ reports that ADT, which installed the $58,000 system in the performer’s Miami mansion back in 2009, says it received the initial $19,366.66 deposit — but not the remaining $38,733.
Now the company wants the difference, plus interest, for a total of $47,134.40.
But there’s a twist.
According to the lawsuit, Flo Rida’s manager Lee Prince signed the ADT contract authorizing the installation.
But the rapper reportedly insists he never personally agreed to the the paperwork or the system itself, and therefore should owe ADT nothing.
A judgment is forthcoming.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now