Flavor Flav Arrested in Las Vegas
1:48 pm, May 2nd, 2011
Flavor Flav was arrested this weekend in Las Vegas after cops realized during a traffic stop that the rapper-turned-entrepreneur had four outstanding warrants.
He was booked in a local jail on Friday night and eventually released.
Flav reportedly had four earlier vehicular issues that were still legally unresolved, including driving without proof of insurance, a parking violation and two busts for driving without a license.
Born William Jonathan Drayton, Jr., the Public Enemy hype man has a long history with law enforcement, having served several jail stints in the past.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents