Flavor Flav Arrested in Las Vegas
1:48 pm, May 2nd, 2011
Flavor Flav was arrested this weekend in Las Vegas after cops realized during a traffic stop that the rapper-turned-entrepreneur had four outstanding warrants.
He was booked in a local jail on Friday night and eventually released.
Flav reportedly had four earlier vehicular issues that were still legally unresolved, including driving without proof of insurance, a parking violation and two busts for driving without a license.
Born William Jonathan Drayton, Jr., the Public Enemy hype man has a long history with law enforcement, having served several jail stints in the past.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Miranda Kerr Shows Her Sexy Curves
- Top 5 Reasons to Love Lorde