First Robert Pattinson “Remember Me” TV Appearance
11:39 am, February 1st, 2010CONFIRMED
The first press appearances for “Remember Me” are being set, and Gossip Cop can confirm that Robert Pattinson will appear on “The View” on March 2. Emilie de Ravin will also join the gang that morning.
It will be the first time on the show for both stars.
As Gossip Cop exclusively reported, the film’s premiere will be the night before in New York City.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank