Fifty Shades of Grey Underwear, Garters And Other Official Clothes Now On Way
4:04 pm, August 13th, 2012
Get ready for more “Fifty Shades of Grey” in the bedroom — and everywhere else.
Gossip Cop has confirmed that author E L James just struck her first licensing deals to sell official “Fifty Shades” underwear, shirts, stockings, pajamas, robes, garters and other apparel in North America.
Three different companies were granted licenses, according to CopCorp Licensing.
FREEZE Clothing will make “Fifty Shades” brand t-shirts, knit tops and hoodies; HYP is set to market “Fifty Shades” hosiery including stockings, garter sets and printed tights; and Briefly Stated will create “Fifty Shades” daywear and sleepwear — including pajamas, robes and underwear.
In other words, James’ big business just got a lot bigger.
The “Fifty Shades of Grey” series has now sold more than 40 million copies around the world, including over 20 million in the United States.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting