Fifty Shades of Grey Underwear, Garters And Other Official Clothes Now On Way
4:04 pm, August 13th, 2012
Get ready for more “Fifty Shades of Grey” in the bedroom — and everywhere else.
Gossip Cop has confirmed that author E L James just struck her first licensing deals to sell official “Fifty Shades” underwear, shirts, stockings, pajamas, robes, garters and other apparel in North America.
Three different companies were granted licenses, according to CopCorp Licensing.
FREEZE Clothing will make “Fifty Shades” brand t-shirts, knit tops and hoodies; HYP is set to market “Fifty Shades” hosiery including stockings, garter sets and printed tights; and Briefly Stated will create “Fifty Shades” daywear and sleepwear — including pajamas, robes and underwear.
In other words, James’ big business just got a lot bigger.
The “Fifty Shades of Grey” series has now sold more than 40 million copies around the world, including over 20 million in the United States.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese