WATCH: “Fifty Shades of Grey” Parodied in Mock Mother’s Day Commercial on SNL
12:20 am, May 7th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” mocked the “Fifty Shades of Grey” phenomenon that’s captivated Hollywood and the rest of America.
In a parody Mother’s Day commercial for Amazon.com, moms are surprised by their gift-giving spouses and kids as they’re getting all sexed up reading the erotic novel.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole