WATCH: “Fifty Shades of Grey” Parodied in Mock Mother’s Day Commercial on SNL
12:20 am, May 7th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” mocked the “Fifty Shades of Grey” phenomenon that’s captivated Hollywood and the rest of America.
In a parody Mother’s Day commercial for Amazon.com, moms are surprised by their gift-giving spouses and kids as they’re getting all sexed up reading the erotic novel.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court