Site Makes Up Fifty Shades of Grey “Diss” to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
4:25 pm, April 21st, 2012
HollywoodLife is back in the business of faking outrage over a non-story.
The know-nothing webloid, which earlier this week falsely alleged Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have a “clause in their Twilight contracts” that forbids them from appearing on other red carpets together is now trying to claim an “exclusive” about the two stars not being in the upcoming “Fifty Shades of Grey” adaptation.
“Huge Diss!” announces the site, going on to say, “Rob and Kristen haven’t even been considered to play Anastasia or Christian in the new flick — isn’t that just awful.”
The blog explains that a “source” has dished that in the “extremely beginning stages of putting the best team together for this film,” there has been “zero discussion on Rob or Kristen being a part of the film.”
Oh, but the HollywoodLife “source” also acknowledges that the movie is “at its infancy and many things can and will change.”
So… what’s the “exclusive,” exactly?
Or even the story, for that matter?
It hasn’t even been a month since the rights to ”Fifty Shades of Grey” were acquired for development.
At this point there’s no director or script, let alone casting decisions — or even an indication that either Pattinson or Stewart has interest in the project.
But HollywoodLife, which manufactures fake stories about the Twilight twosome over and over and over again, never misses an opportunity to fabricate controversy with Pattinson and Stewart, or to assume everyone is “dissing” everyone else.
The site shrieks, “Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart must be so upset because we are outraged!”
Readers should be the ones “outraged” that a so-called “news” site prizes overheated grandstanding over actual reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank