Fergie of Black Eyed Peas NOT Dead
4:09 pm, May 14th, 2012
Fergie is not dead.
The Black Eyed Peas singer was the subject of death rumors on Monday after “R.I.P. Fergie” began trending on Twitter.
But it’s a big misunderstanding.
The alarming phrase began spread on social media because of a sign held by Manchester City soccer player Carlos Tevez during a Monday parade celebrating the team’s Premier League title.
The sign read “R.I.P. Fergie” — but was meant to mock rival Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson.
Again: Fergie of Black Eyed Peas is very much alive and well.
At least this time the “Fergie dead” rumor wasn’t caused by someone’s idea of a funny hoax, as has been the case dozens of times in recent months.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution