Felix Baumgartner: I Didn’t Enjoy “Space Jump” (VIDEO)
1:19 pm, October 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Felix Baumgartner, the daredevil who fell from space, appeared on Monday’s “Today Show” to talk about his historic feat and show some new video from an upcoming National Geographic special on his leap.
He also talked about the “privilege” of standing on top of the world, although he admits that he didn’t actually enjoy the terrifying jump itself.
Baumgartner also announced his “retirement” from whatever you call what he does.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage