Producers of Fast and the Furious “Heartbroken” Over Paul Walker Death
9:45 pm, November 30th, 2013STATEMENT
The film company says, “All of us at Universal are heartbroken.”
“Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the FAST AND FURIOUS films, and to countless fans,” reads the statement.
Universal adds, “We send our deepest and most sincere condolences to Paul’s family.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Walker died in a car crash on Saturday north of Los Angeles.
The 40-year-old actor leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A slew of stars took to Twitter to mourn Walker’s death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank