Producers of Fast and the Furious “Heartbroken” Over Paul Walker Death
9:45 pm, November 30th, 2013STATEMENT
The film company says, “All of us at Universal are heartbroken.”
“Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the FAST AND FURIOUS films, and to countless fans,” reads the statement.
Universal adds, “We send our deepest and most sincere condolences to Paul’s family.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Walker died in a car crash on Saturday north of Los Angeles.
The 40-year-old actor leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A slew of stars took to Twitter to mourn Walker’s death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss