Fast & Furious 7 Production Shut Down Indefinitely in Wake of Paul Walker’s Death
1:46 pm, December 4th, 2013
Production on Fast & Furious 7 is shutting down indefinitely in the wake of Paul Walker’s death, Universal announced on Wednesday.
Now the studio is trying to figure out how to proceed respectfully.
In a statement, the studio says:
Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul’s immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers.
At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise.
We are committed to keeping Fast & Furious fans informed, and we will provide further information to them when we have it. Until then, we know they join us in mourning the passing of our dear friend Paul Walker.
Also on Wednesday, the coroner’s office announced Walker died from “traumatic and thermal injuries.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court