WATCH: Sexist Fashion Star Contestant Gets Rude with Jessica Simpson
11:32 am, March 8th, 2012VIDEO
This is probably not the best way to compete on “Fashion Star.”
Actually, he’s just plain rude, telling the female judges they have no business judging men’s fashion.
Using what host Elle Macpherson labels an “Aussie chauvinist” attitude and hearing boos from the audience, the aspiring designer first suggests that Simpson fails to “understand” what he’s doing and later declares, “It’s very hard to understand the girls giving advice about men’s fashion.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo