WATCH: Sexist Fashion Star Contestant Gets Rude with Jessica Simpson
11:32 am, March 8th, 2012VIDEO
This is probably not the best way to compete on “Fashion Star.”
Actually, he’s just plain rude, telling the female judges they have no business judging men’s fashion.
Using what host Elle Macpherson labels an “Aussie chauvinist” attitude and hearing boos from the audience, the aspiring designer first suggests that Simpson fails to “understand” what he’s doing and later declares, “It’s very hard to understand the girls giving advice about men’s fashion.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Most Memorable Celeb Eyebrows
- 7 Bizarre Celebrity Purchases