Fashion Police Spoofs Miley Cyrus, Lena Dunham For Halloween Special (PICS)
10:05 am, October 26th, 2013PHOTOS
The cast of “Fashion Police” spoofed Miley Cyrus, Christina Hendricks, Lena Dunham and more stars for the show’s annual Halloween special.
Joan Rivers wore a ridiculous costume channeling Cyrus’ VMAs outfit, while Kelly Osbourne donned three bras for her Hendricks getup.
Meanwhile. Giuliana Rancic went as Sofia Vergara, George Kotsi was Lena Dunham and Melissa Rivers dressed as Rancic.
Osbourne shared a closeup of her Hendricks costume, saying, “I hope I did her justice!! ps I had to wear 3 bras!!”
Check out the photos below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank