Teen Mom Farrah Abraham Slammed For Waxing 3-Year-Old Daughter’s “Unibrow”
12:43 pm, January 7th, 2013
Farrah Abraham is once again at the center of an Internet controversy.
The “Teen Mom” star, who once blasted Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick for their parenting skills, is drawing backlash after she blogged about waxing her three-year-old daughter’s “unibrow.”
Abraham posted a piece on her Sulia blog titled, “Sophia’s UNI-BROW, when is it time?” in which she details trying to wax her toddler’s eyebrows.
She writes, “So here I am faced with a standout historical moment in motherhood when I can confirm to myself that my little, adorable,most cuddle-able cutie, baby girl has a Unibrow.”
Abraham, who recently got $16,000 worth of plastic surgery, notes, “I felt bad for her… so I tryed [sic] to wax her.”
After the waxing process went awry, with the child “freaking out,” the reality alum says she decided to finishing the job by plucking her daughter’s eyebrows while she was asleep.
Abraham ends her post by saying, “Ah I feel like a good mom:)”
However, a lot of commenters feel differently.
A number of fans are blasting Abraham, accusing her of hurting her child’s self-esteem and making her image-conscious at far too young an age.
What do you think of Abraham waxing her three-year-old’s eyebrows?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin