“Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Escalates Feud with Kourtney Kardashian (UPDATE)
4:50 pm, December 3rd, 2011
Well, this is weird.
And things got ugly in a hurry.
Seemingly out of nowhere, Abraham tweeted on Friday, “Im Shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again, Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe its a fake pregnancy like kims wedding SAD.”
She added, “Double standards in this world? Yes & guess what! age and money honestly do not change a persons poor choice. Quit making excuses:)”
Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, who are neither teens nor first-time parents, fired back at Abraham.
“Why would I have anything to do with teen mom?” asked Kardashian. “I’m 32 years old! I may look young honey, but don’t get it twisted. :)”
Disick was less diplomatic.
“Were not teenagers ya f*cking moron,” he tweeted at Abraham.
When Khloe Kardashian said she didn’t even know who Abraham was, Disick replied, “I just thought she was some sh*t stain on Twitter, no?”
On Saturday, Abraham continued to direct fire at Kourtney Kardashian.
She tweeted, “4 all who misunderstood: regards to kourtney K.~ I hope she takes her relationship w/her boyfriend more serious 4 their children-take care.”
Then, having read about Team Kourtney’s reaction to her slam, Abraham wrote, “caught wind of these dramatic articles, w/ loser scott disick or some boyfriend of kourtneys, is Sh*t Stain< racist 4 black? Great dad! NOT.”
Gossip Cop is reminded yet again of one indisputable fact: No one looks good in a Twitter feud.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"