“Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Escalates Feud with Kourtney Kardashian (UPDATE)
4:50 pm, December 3rd, 2011
Well, this is weird.
And things got ugly in a hurry.
Seemingly out of nowhere, Abraham tweeted on Friday, “Im Shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again, Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe its a fake pregnancy like kims wedding SAD.”
She added, “Double standards in this world? Yes & guess what! age and money honestly do not change a persons poor choice. Quit making excuses:)”
Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, who are neither teens nor first-time parents, fired back at Abraham.
“Why would I have anything to do with teen mom?” asked Kardashian. “I’m 32 years old! I may look young honey, but don’t get it twisted. :)”
Disick was less diplomatic.
“Were not teenagers ya f*cking moron,” he tweeted at Abraham.
When Khloe Kardashian said she didn’t even know who Abraham was, Disick replied, “I just thought she was some sh*t stain on Twitter, no?”
On Saturday, Abraham continued to direct fire at Kourtney Kardashian.
She tweeted, “4 all who misunderstood: regards to kourtney K.~ I hope she takes her relationship w/her boyfriend more serious 4 their children-take care.”
Then, having read about Team Kourtney’s reaction to her slam, Abraham wrote, “caught wind of these dramatic articles, w/ loser scott disick or some boyfriend of kourtneys, is Sh*t Stain< racist 4 black? Great dad! NOT.”
Gossip Cop is reminded yet again of one indisputable fact: No one looks good in a Twitter feud.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'