Farrah Abraham Slams Kim Kardashian, Says She Wants To Be “Positive Influence”
6:38 pm, May 9th, 2013VIDEO
Asked on “Entertainment Tonight” whether she hopes to have a similar career to the reality mogul who shot to fame after the release of her own sex tape, Abraham says, “We are two different people, two different situations.”
“I also don’t agree with everything that she’s done in her life, so I hope to live my life a little bit differently,” adds Abraham.
The former “Teen Mom” star offers, “I only want to be a positive influence and show positive things.”
Abraham also reveals how she broke the news of her sex tape to her parents, and breaks down in tears over her ex-boyfriend, who died in a car accident.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Abraham’s latest statements?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms