Farrah Abraham Slams Kim Kardashian, Says She Wants To Be “Positive Influence”
6:38 pm, May 9th, 2013VIDEO
Asked on “Entertainment Tonight” whether she hopes to have a similar career to the reality mogul who shot to fame after the release of her own sex tape, Abraham says, “We are two different people, two different situations.”
“I also don’t agree with everything that she’s done in her life, so I hope to live my life a little bit differently,” adds Abraham.
The former “Teen Mom” star offers, “I only want to be a positive influence and show positive things.”
Abraham also reveals how she broke the news of her sex tape to her parents, and breaks down in tears over her ex-boyfriend, who died in a car accident.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Abraham’s latest statements?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank