Farrah Abraham: I “Outshine” Kim Kardashian and Will Be “Smarter Person”
2:21 pm, June 17th, 2013
“I definitely feel it’s an unfair comparison. I have been very successful with other things in my life besides just being a reality TV star. I have books and other things going on in my life that outshine Kim Kardashian,” says Abraham.
She adds, “I feel I just outshine her when it comes to both our personal and professional lives. That’s why I don’t like being compared to her.”
“We’re two really different people,” continues Abraham. “I don’t for see myself getting married more than once. I don’t see myself making the same choices that she has made.”
The sex tape star adds, “Good or bad, I just feel I’m going to be a smarter person. I don’t want to be negative, we’re just different people. I wish her the best, but I’m going to focus on my life.”
We’re sure Kardashian is relieved to have Abraham’s best wishes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court