Farrah Abraham: I “Outshine” Kim Kardashian and Will Be “Smarter Person”
2:21 pm, June 17th, 2013
“I definitely feel it’s an unfair comparison. I have been very successful with other things in my life besides just being a reality TV star. I have books and other things going on in my life that outshine Kim Kardashian,” says Abraham.
She adds, “I feel I just outshine her when it comes to both our personal and professional lives. That’s why I don’t like being compared to her.”
“We’re two really different people,” continues Abraham. “I don’t for see myself getting married more than once. I don’t see myself making the same choices that she has made.”
The sex tape star adds, “Good or bad, I just feel I’m going to be a smarter person. I don’t want to be negative, we’re just different people. I wish her the best, but I’m going to focus on my life.”
We’re sure Kardashian is relieved to have Abraham’s best wishes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?