Farrah Abraham Pleads Guilty to DUI: Probation and No Booze For Six Months
6:06 pm, June 6th, 2013
Farrah Abraham has pleaded guilty in her DUI case, with a Nebraska court ordering the “Teen Mom” turned porn star to stay alcohol-free during the next six months as she serves probation.
She must also pay a $500 fine.
Abraham was arrested back in March after getting caught driving drunk in Omaha.
As part of her plea deal, Abraham’s other charges — including disorderly conduct and refusing to take a field sobriety test — were dropped.
She received six months of probation and court-mandated sobriety, along with the monetary fine, and an order to install an ignition interlock device on her car that requires a breathalyzer test to start the engine.
Abraham has had an eventful spring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids