Farrah Abraham Pleads Guilty to DUI: Probation and No Booze For Six Months
6:06 pm, June 6th, 2013
Farrah Abraham has pleaded guilty in her DUI case, with a Nebraska court ordering the “Teen Mom” turned porn star to stay alcohol-free during the next six months as she serves probation.
She must also pay a $500 fine.
Abraham was arrested back in March after getting caught driving drunk in Omaha.
As part of her plea deal, Abraham’s other charges — including disorderly conduct and refusing to take a field sobriety test — were dropped.
She received six months of probation and court-mandated sobriety, along with the monetary fine, and an order to install an ignition interlock device on her car that requires a breathalyzer test to start the engine.
Abraham has had an eventful spring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo