Farrah Abraham Pleads Guilty to DUI: Probation and No Booze For Six Months
6:06 pm, June 6th, 2013
Farrah Abraham has pleaded guilty in her DUI case, with a Nebraska court ordering the “Teen Mom” turned porn star to stay alcohol-free during the next six months as she serves probation.
She must also pay a $500 fine.
Abraham was arrested back in March after getting caught driving drunk in Omaha.
As part of her plea deal, Abraham’s other charges — including disorderly conduct and refusing to take a field sobriety test — were dropped.
She received six months of probation and court-mandated sobriety, along with the monetary fine, and an order to install an ignition interlock device on her car that requires a breathalyzer test to start the engine.
Abraham has had an eventful spring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage