Farrah Abraham: Does “Feminist” Mean “You’re a Lesbian or Something?”
4:00 pm, September 3rd, 2013
Following talk about how her porn video somehow “leaked,” the interviewer asked, “Do you consider yourself a feminist?” to which Abraham replied, “I’m pretty feminine. I think so.”
But when the interviewer said, “Not feminine — feminist,” the “Teen Mom” turned Backdoor Teen Mom star asked, “What does that mean, you’re a lesbian or something?”
Having explained to Abraham in simple language that feminism broadly encompasses the basic idea “that women are equal to men,” the XXX star agreed, “Women should have equal rights to men, every day.”
Among other gems from Abraham include her saying, “I feel like opening up a restaurant, opening up a gentleman’s club, opening up a children’s clothing store and doing songs, book.”
“A gentleman’s club” and a “children’s clothing store”?
Those are quite varying interests.
Sound off below about Abraham’s latest comments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties