Farrah Abraham: Does “Feminist” Mean “You’re a Lesbian or Something?”
4:00 pm, September 3rd, 2013
Following talk about how her porn video somehow “leaked,” the interviewer asked, “Do you consider yourself a feminist?” to which Abraham replied, “I’m pretty feminine. I think so.”
But when the interviewer said, “Not feminine — feminist,” the “Teen Mom” turned Backdoor Teen Mom star asked, “What does that mean, you’re a lesbian or something?”
Having explained to Abraham in simple language that feminism broadly encompasses the basic idea “that women are equal to men,” the XXX star agreed, “Women should have equal rights to men, every day.”
Among other gems from Abraham include her saying, “I feel like opening up a restaurant, opening up a gentleman’s club, opening up a children’s clothing store and doing songs, book.”
“A gentleman’s club” and a “children’s clothing store”?
Those are quite varying interests.
Sound off below about Abraham’s latest comments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!