Farrah Abraham Joining Dancing With The Stars?
3:26 pm, August 23rd, 2013
Farrah Abraham is being considered for the new season of “Dancing with the Stars,” according to unfounded rumors started by unreliable outlets.
The “Teen Mom” turned porn performer seems to have first been brought into the “DWTS” rumor mill by HollywoodLife in one of the webloid’s laughable attempts at “reporting” on the show’s casting.
According to the site’s tipster, the competition series is currently “awaiting confirmations” from a random list of people including Paula Deen, ”Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil, and Seth MacFarlane.
The so-called “source close to production” tells HollywoodLife, “They are hoping for confirmations soon, but it’s coming down to the last minute. None of these people are definites, but they have been asked and it’s in their hands.”
Translation: There is no real source — at least not one with any actual knowledge.
It’s just an excuse for HollywoodLife to link a bunch of names to a big show, and then have a cop-out when most (or all) of the names on the list never wind up on “Dancing with the Stars.”
While ABC will not comment either way on casting before the “stars” are officially announced, sources tell Gossip Cop the Abraham rumor is “way off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet