Farrah Abraham Joining Dancing With The Stars?
3:26 pm, August 23rd, 2013
Farrah Abraham is being considered for the new season of “Dancing with the Stars,” according to unfounded rumors started by unreliable outlets.
The “Teen Mom” turned porn performer seems to have first been brought into the “DWTS” rumor mill by HollywoodLife in one of the webloid’s laughable attempts at “reporting” on the show’s casting.
According to the site’s tipster, the competition series is currently “awaiting confirmations” from a random list of people including Paula Deen, ”Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil, and Seth MacFarlane.
The so-called “source close to production” tells HollywoodLife, “They are hoping for confirmations soon, but it’s coming down to the last minute. None of these people are definites, but they have been asked and it’s in their hands.”
Translation: There is no real source — at least not one with any actual knowledge.
It’s just an excuse for HollywoodLife to link a bunch of names to a big show, and then have a cop-out when most (or all) of the names on the list never wind up on “Dancing with the Stars.”
While ABC will not comment either way on casting before the “stars” are officially announced, sources tell Gossip Cop the Abraham rumor is “way off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?