Famke Janssen Victim of Super-Creepy Alleged Break-In Involving Doll Book
4:02 pm, August 13th, 2013
Famke Janssen is the victim of an extraordinarily creepy alleged break-in.
The X-Men actress has filed a police report claiming she returned home to her New York residence this weekend and found a copy of the children’s book “The Lonely Doll” in her bedroom.
She had never seen the book before, leading Janssen to believe someone had been in her place and left the book as a calling card.
According to reports, Janssen arrived at her Greenwich Village apartment on Saturday evening and discovered the terrifying tome on the shelf next to her bed.
Police are investigating the apparent break-in, although there is no sign of forced entry and nothing appears to have been stolen.
“The Lonely Doll,” written by Dare Wright, tells the story of Edith, a doll who lives by herself until befriending two teddy bears.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet