Famke Janssen Victim of Super-Creepy Alleged Break-In Involving Doll Book
4:02 pm, August 13th, 2013
Famke Janssen is the victim of an extraordinarily creepy alleged break-in.
The X-Men actress has filed a police report claiming she returned home to her New York residence this weekend and found a copy of the children’s book “The Lonely Doll” in her bedroom.
She had never seen the book before, leading Janssen to believe someone had been in her place and left the book as a calling card.
According to reports, Janssen arrived at her Greenwich Village apartment on Saturday evening and discovered the terrifying tome on the shelf next to her bed.
Police are investigating the apparent break-in, although there is no sign of forced entry and nothing appears to have been stolen.
“The Lonely Doll,” written by Dare Wright, tells the story of Edith, a doll who lives by herself until befriending two teddy bears.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting