Fox Pulls ‘Family Guy,’ ‘American Dad’ & ‘Cleveland Show’ Hurricane Episodes
5:02 pm, April 29th, 2011
Fox has decided to pull the hurricane-themed crossover episodes of “Family Guy,” “American Dad” and “The Cleveland Show” scheduled to air on Sunday, after deadly real-life storms ravaged the United States this week.
The three Seth MacFarlane animated series will broadcast repeats instead of the special episodes, planned 18 months ago.
Approximately 300 people have died in storms that swept through Alabama and five other states.
“In light of the recent storms that have affected the nation, Fox has decided to postpone the crossover episodes that were originally scheduled to air this Sunday,” the network said in a statement.
They will air next spring.
MacFarlane and his team created the hurricane premise as a way of doing an inter-show crossover event without having characters “visit” other series.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles