Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Slam Divorce Rumors, Ask Tabs to “Stop Printing That”
3:15 pm, November 17th, 2013
Now the country superstars are themselves lashing out at the tabloids.
Before performing their tag team “Soul2Soul” show at the Venetian resort is Las Vegas this weekend, Hill and McGraw talked to reporters about the rumors and their 17-year marriage.
“I wish people would stop buying that stuff, and I wish they’d just stop printing that stuff,” Hill said about the tabs, adding, “Happy is good. I don’t know why happy can’t be a story.”
The couple reiterated that they are “absolutely not” breaking up.
And McGraw cracked that splitting rumors began “since the first week we were married.”
He noted that these days they just “laugh it off.”
What do you think of all these rumors?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z