Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Slam Divorce Rumors, Ask Tabs to “Stop Printing That”
3:15 pm, November 17th, 2013
Now the country superstars are themselves lashing out at the tabloids.
Before performing their tag team “Soul2Soul” show at the Venetian resort is Las Vegas this weekend, Hill and McGraw talked to reporters about the rumors and their 17-year marriage.
“I wish people would stop buying that stuff, and I wish they’d just stop printing that stuff,” Hill said about the tabs, adding, “Happy is good. I don’t know why happy can’t be a story.”
The couple reiterated that they are “absolutely not” breaking up.
And McGraw cracked that splitting rumors began “since the first week we were married.”
He noted that these days they just “laugh it off.”
What do you think of all these rumors?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable