ABC Cancels Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5:26 pm, December 15th, 2011
ABC has canceled “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.”
The show, on which crews rebuild the houses of people in need, will end its nine-season run on January 13 with its 200th broadcast (from tornado-ravaged Joplin, Missouri).
Host Ty Pennington and his construction teams will reportedly return for several specials after then.
The series has slipped in the ratings recently, despite high-profile guest appearances from the likes of Michelle Obama.
Will you be sad to see “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?