Exclusive Update on Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Dinner With Sonia Sotomayor
11:53 am, August 19th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Yesterday, GossipCop.com exclusively broke the news that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony hosted a private dinner on Monday night at their Long Island, New York home for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic to sit on the high court.
Today, a rep confirmed to Gossip Cop that at the dinner for Sotomayor were 18 friends, family members, political figures, and even another celebrity. We’re told among those at the intimate dinner (and earlier cocktail party) were Lopez’s sister, Lynda, New York Congresswoman Nydia Velazquez, who chairs the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, and close friend Ricky Martin.
The cocktail party and dinner extended from the early evening until around midnight.
Both Lopez and Justice Sotomayor were brought up in the Bronx.
The rep told Gossip Cop exclusively, “Marc and Jennifer were honored to be able to host this dinner for [Sotomayor].”
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit