EXCLUSIVE: Stephanie Birkitt Not Banned From David Letterman Set, As Reported
6:32 pm, October 7th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
The latest twist in the David Letterman “sextortion” scandal isn’t true.
Late this afternoon TMZ reported that Stephanie Birkitt, the woman at the center of the storm, has “been banned from setting foot on the CBS set where the ‘Late Show’ is filmed.” The site goes on to say, “sources tell TMZ that security at CBS is well aware of Birkitt’s ban from the set.”
We doubt that, because there’s no such ban.
A spokesman for Letterman tells Gossip Cop exclusively that there is no truth to the story, adding “Stephanie is on a paid leave of absence.”
For the latest in accurate celebrity reporting, follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents