EXCLUSIVE: Stephanie Birkitt Not Banned From David Letterman Set, As Reported
6:32 pm, October 7th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
The latest twist in the David Letterman “sextortion” scandal isn’t true.
Late this afternoon TMZ reported that Stephanie Birkitt, the woman at the center of the storm, has “been banned from setting foot on the CBS set where the ‘Late Show’ is filmed.” The site goes on to say, “sources tell TMZ that security at CBS is well aware of Birkitt’s ban from the set.”
We doubt that, because there’s no such ban.
A spokesman for Letterman tells Gossip Cop exclusively that there is no truth to the story, adding “Stephanie is on a paid leave of absence.”
For the latest in accurate celebrity reporting, follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair