EXCLUSIVE: Stephanie Birkitt Not Banned From David Letterman Set, As Reported
6:32 pm, October 7th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
The latest twist in the David Letterman “sextortion” scandal isn’t true.
Late this afternoon TMZ reported that Stephanie Birkitt, the woman at the center of the storm, has “been banned from setting foot on the CBS set where the ‘Late Show’ is filmed.” The site goes on to say, “sources tell TMZ that security at CBS is well aware of Birkitt’s ban from the set.”
We doubt that, because there’s no such ban.
A spokesman for Letterman tells Gossip Cop exclusively that there is no truth to the story, adding “Stephanie is on a paid leave of absence.”
For the latest in accurate celebrity reporting, follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?