EXCLUSIVE: Miley Cyrus Confirmed For Sex and the City
6:30 pm, September 25th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
For weeks rumors have swirled that Miley Cyrus will have a role in “Sex and the City 2.”
Well, Gossip Cop has an answer.
Gossip Cop can confirm that in the current script, Cyrus has one scene, and in it she wears the same dress to a red carpet event that Kim Cattrall‘s character buys to look “hot and young.” In the script, Mario Cantone‘s character Anthony responds by exclaiming, “Mother of God: She is wearing the same dress as Hannah Montana.”
As of now the script doesn’t call for Cyrus to have any speaking lines.
Initially, Gossip Cop was told Cyrus wouldn’t be in the film because of her busy touring schedule, but now sources involved in the production tell us both sides are arranging so that it can happen.
Stay tuned to us on Twitter for all developments – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents