EXCLUSIVE: Miley Cyrus Confirmed For Sex and the City
6:30 pm, September 25th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
For weeks rumors have swirled that Miley Cyrus will have a role in “Sex and the City 2.”
Well, Gossip Cop has an answer.
Gossip Cop can confirm that in the current script, Cyrus has one scene, and in it she wears the same dress to a red carpet event that Kim Cattrall‘s character buys to look “hot and young.” In the script, Mario Cantone‘s character Anthony responds by exclaiming, “Mother of God: She is wearing the same dress as Hannah Montana.”
As of now the script doesn’t call for Cyrus to have any speaking lines.
Initially, Gossip Cop was told Cyrus wouldn’t be in the film because of her busy touring schedule, but now sources involved in the production tell us both sides are arranging so that it can happen.
Stay tuned to us on Twitter for all developments – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna