Even more fun and games for Tiger Woods
10:14 am, January 5th, 2010
Even though companies like AT&T and Accenture have dropped Tiger Woods, the online game company Electronic Arts is not only sticking with the golfing great, but will soon also release a new game featuring the disgraced athlete.
EA Sports President Peter Moore said the company, which has had a relationship with Woods for more than a decade, is standing behind him because, despite his personal “mistakes,” said Moore, Woods is “still one of the greatest athletes in history.”
Oh yeah, the company also spent a ton of time and dough on the new “Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online” game, which will have a test version up for people to play later this month.
EA hasn’t set a release date for the final product.
Gossip Cop would like to know whether Woods’ sex scandal will affect whether you get the new online game or not.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank