Even more fun and games for Tiger Woods
10:14 am, January 5th, 2010
Even though companies like AT&T and Accenture have dropped Tiger Woods, the online game company Electronic Arts is not only sticking with the golfing great, but will soon also release a new game featuring the disgraced athlete.
EA Sports President Peter Moore said the company, which has had a relationship with Woods for more than a decade, is standing behind him because, despite his personal “mistakes,” said Moore, Woods is “still one of the greatest athletes in history.”
Oh yeah, the company also spent a ton of time and dough on the new “Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online” game, which will have a test version up for people to play later this month.
EA hasn’t set a release date for the final product.
Gossip Cop would like to know whether Woods’ sex scandal will affect whether you get the new online game or not.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted