Even more fun and games for Tiger Woods
10:14 am, January 5th, 2010
Even though companies like AT&T and Accenture have dropped Tiger Woods, the online game company Electronic Arts is not only sticking with the golfing great, but will soon also release a new game featuring the disgraced athlete.
EA Sports President Peter Moore said the company, which has had a relationship with Woods for more than a decade, is standing behind him because, despite his personal “mistakes,” said Moore, Woods is “still one of the greatest athletes in history.”
Oh yeah, the company also spent a ton of time and dough on the new “Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online” game, which will have a test version up for people to play later this month.
EA hasn’t set a release date for the final product.
Gossip Cop would like to know whether Woods’ sex scandal will affect whether you get the new online game or not.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed