Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce From Chad Ochocinco; He Says, “I Love Her to Death”
4:16 pm, August 14th, 2012
The “Basketball Wives” star filed papers in Florida on Tuesday, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken,” Gossip Cop confirms.
Ochocinco and Lozada tied the knot just six weeks ago on July 4th.
On Tuesday, the football player released a statement that read, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred.”
“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” concluded Ochocinco.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement