Evelyn Lozada Has Chad Johnson No Contact Order Dropped
3:53 pm, December 17th, 2012
The “Basketball Wives” star asked the judge to dismiss the order, which was issued after the pair’s brief marriage imploded last August in the wake of Johnson’s domestic violence arrest for allegedly head-butting Lozada.
The former NFL player pleaded no contest to misdemeanor domestic battery in September and was sentenced to one year of probation and counseling.
It’s not clear whether Lozada and Johnson intend to revive regular contact, let alone a relationship, but the two are now legally allowed to resume contact if they so choose.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted