Evelyn Lozada Has Chad Johnson No Contact Order Dropped
3:53 pm, December 17th, 2012
The “Basketball Wives” star asked the judge to dismiss the order, which was issued after the pair’s brief marriage imploded last August in the wake of Johnson’s domestic violence arrest for allegedly head-butting Lozada.
The former NFL player pleaded no contest to misdemeanor domestic battery in September and was sentenced to one year of probation and counseling.
It’s not clear whether Lozada and Johnson intend to revive regular contact, let alone a relationship, but the two are now legally allowed to resume contact if they so choose.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles