Evelyn Lozada Has Chad Johnson No Contact Order Dropped
3:53 pm, December 17th, 2012
The “Basketball Wives” star asked the judge to dismiss the order, which was issued after the pair’s brief marriage imploded last August in the wake of Johnson’s domestic violence arrest for allegedly head-butting Lozada.
The former NFL player pleaded no contest to misdemeanor domestic battery in September and was sentenced to one year of probation and counseling.
It’s not clear whether Lozada and Johnson intend to revive regular contact, let alone a relationship, but the two are now legally allowed to resume contact if they so choose.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- RHONY Salary Stand Off Ends
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos