Evelyn Lozada Reveals Baby Daddy: Los Angeles Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
6:48 pm, December 7th, 2013
The “Basketball Wives” star and TV personality confirms the rumor in an upcoming interview with “omg! Insider.”
Lozada’s brief marriage to former NFL star Chad Johnson imploded last year in the wake of domestic violence.
She says that she’d consider tying the knot again.
“I definitely would get married again,” she says in the interview. “I still believe in love… I’m not one of those people that’s like ‘we need to get engaged, we need to get married.’ No, absolutely not.”
The reality star adds, “I feel like that’s going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I’m not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.”
Lozada has an adult daughter from a previous relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?