Evelyn Lozada Reveals Baby Daddy: Los Angeles Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
6:48 pm, December 7th, 2013
The “Basketball Wives” star and TV personality confirms the rumor in an upcoming interview with “omg! Insider.”
Lozada’s brief marriage to former NFL star Chad Johnson imploded last year in the wake of domestic violence.
She says that she’d consider tying the knot again.
“I definitely would get married again,” she says in the interview. “I still believe in love… I’m not one of those people that’s like ‘we need to get engaged, we need to get married.’ No, absolutely not.”
The reality star adds, “I feel like that’s going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I’m not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.”
Lozada has an adult daughter from a previous relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss