Evan Rachel Wood Slams Tabloid Culture: “We Should Have Higher Standards”
1:05 pm, March 14th, 2013
Evan Rachel Wood is once again slamming media intrusion.
Last month, the pregnant actress blasted paparazzi after a photographer snapped shots of her baby’s ultrasound picture.
On Thursday, Wood took to Twitter, first wishing her husband Jamie Bell a happy birthday, and then turning her attention to the press.
“Fyi. No one knows the sex of our baby. No one. I am hearing rumors there will be reports of the sex but its truly based off nothing. Sorry,” began the star.
Wood then wrote, “The fact that we live in a world which condones the stripping of basic human rights (dignity, privacy, etc) of people because of their status, is very sad to me. We should have higher standards for ourselves as people and a society,” adding, ”Especially when children are involved.”
“Please remember that before you pick up a tabloid,” continued the actress. “Don’t fuel the fire or promote the bullying and ridicule of your fellow man.”
What do you think about Wood’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"