Evan Rachel Wood Slams Paparazzi Over Baby Ultrasound Photos
2:53 pm, February 13th, 2013
Evan Rachel Wood SLAMMED paparazzi on Wednesday after a photographer snapped pics of her baby’s ultrasound picture.
The actress is currently expecting her first child with husband Jamie Bell, and was outraged to see the Daily Mail publish photos taken as she emerged from a Los Angeles hospital.
In the shots, the ultrasound is visible in Wood’s hand.
“Which sick f*ck paparazzi hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant stand this,” wrote Wood on Twitter.
She continued, “You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt even born yet.”
Wood was not done showing her frustration with L.A. paparazzi culture.
“Thats my child. Its not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it. I am getting out of la. People have no hearts,” vented the actress.
She added, “I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats the inside of my body and my child. Would u like my soul too? nothing is sacred.”
Wood says she was not even in the street when the shots were taken.
“Fyi i was not walking down the st parading my ultrasound photo,” explained the star. “That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe.”
She said, “That picture was never meant for anyone but me and my husband.”
Wood then directed her anger at the Daily Mail, which posted the pictures.
“I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its an invasion,” said the actress, concluding, “And that’s the last i will say on this disgusting subject.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties