Eva Mendes NOT Pregnant, Despite Report
3:00 pm, February 3rd, 2014
Eva Mendes is NOT pregnant.
Perez Hilton (see right) and other careless outlets are spreading a bogus Daily Mail report that claims the actress told TSA personnel at the airport in Los Angeles that she could not go through the body scanner because she’s supposedly pregnant.
“Yup! She said it with her out-loud voice!” declares the blogger.
Um, no, she did not.
Because this never happened.
A source close to Mendes tells Gossip Cop the “whole scenario” was made up.
“Eva never goes through the airport scanner and has always elected to be hand checked,” we’re told.
Our insider says flatly, “She never said any such thing to the TSA guys.”
Ignore all reports to the contrary.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents