Eva Mendes Wants Tabloids To Blur Faces of Her and Ryan Gosling’s Dogs
11:52 am, March 25th, 2013
In an interview with New York Magazine about her upcoming movie, The Place Beyond the Pines, the actress says she wishes tabloids were required to blur the faces of the couple’s dogs, Hugo (hers) and George (his.)
Mendes shares, “I’ll go somewhere and they’ll [the paparazzi] be like, ‘Hey, Hugo!’ and I’m like, ‘How do you know Hugo’s name? That’s so creepy!”
The star also demands privacy in her relationship with Gosling — which neither has spoken out about since they first stepped out together in September 2011.
Asked how they met, Mendes says, “That’s where I start to shut down, because it gets into personal territory that I don’t feel comfortable talking about. So sorry.”
However, the mag also interviewed The Place Beyond the Pines director, Derek Cianfrance, who reveals that Mendes and Gosling have known each other for years and that it was he who recommended her for the part of Gosling’s struggling baby mama in the film.
Cianfrance also tells the mag he tried to keep the pair apart for most of the movie’s production because they play star-crossed lovers, but says he had them do a sex scene on the first day of shooting to create an “immediate intimacy.”
What do you think about Mendes’ wanting paparazzi laws for dogs and staying tight-lipped on her romance with Gosling?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin