Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Officially Divorced
7:40 am, January 31st, 2011
On Friday, Parker’s lawyers were in a Texas courthouse with legal papers ending the couple’s three-plus year marriage.
You’ll recall that two days after Longoria filed divorce papers in L.A., citing “irreconcilable differences,” Parker filed for divorce in Texas, claiming “the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Longoria’s lawyers meanwhile asked for her divorce petition to be dismissed in L.A.
The divorce – initially marked by allegations of inappropriate texting – was amicable, we’re told.
Gossip Cop will update when more details become available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan