Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Officially Divorced
7:40 am, January 31st, 2011
On Friday, Parker’s lawyers were in a Texas courthouse with legal papers ending the couple’s three-plus year marriage.
You’ll recall that two days after Longoria filed divorce papers in L.A., citing “irreconcilable differences,” Parker filed for divorce in Texas, claiming “the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Longoria’s lawyers meanwhile asked for her divorce petition to be dismissed in L.A.
The divorce – initially marked by allegations of inappropriate texting – was amicable, we’re told.
Gossip Cop will update when more details become available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court