Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Are Officially Divorced
7:40 am, January 31st, 2011
On Friday, Parker’s lawyers were in a Texas courthouse with legal papers ending the couple’s three-plus year marriage.
You’ll recall that two days after Longoria filed divorce papers in L.A., citing “irreconcilable differences,” Parker filed for divorce in Texas, claiming “the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Longoria’s lawyers meanwhile asked for her divorce petition to be dismissed in L.A.
The divorce – initially marked by allegations of inappropriate texting – was amicable, we’re told.
Gossip Cop will update when more details become available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?