Eva Longoria Having Tony Parker Tattoos Removed
4:10 pm, January 19th, 2012
The “Desperate Housewives” star is having her tattoo (see below) of the San Antonio Spurs player’s number removed from the back of her neck.
Longoria visited a doctor on Wednesday to complete the removal of the “NINE” tattoo, a source close to the actress confirms to Gossip Cop.
We’re also told she’s having the Roman numeral tattoo of their 7/7/07 wedding date completely cleared from the inside of her wrist.
A Longoria pal tells us she wants all “the Tony related tattoos removed.”
Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in 2010 after three years of marriage.
Tat’s a wrap.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution