Eva Longoria Pregnant With Mark Sanchez Baby?
6:22 pm, October 3rd, 2012
The mag says that the couple, who only began dating this summer, “already have a little one on the way.”
According to an alleged source for the tabloid, “Eva isn’t the type to say she’s pregnant until the three-month mark because she’s afraid of complications.”
But the actress has been “dropping hints” she’s expecting, claims the purported “insider,” who notes that Longoria is “kick-starting a new healthy regime and giving up alcohol.”
And that’s not all.
Star adds that the couple was “recently spotted browsing Park Avenue apartments — specifically, those with extra room for a nursery.”
So, are they going to get engaged soon, too?
No way, says the mag.
The tabloid’s supposed “source” claims Sanchez “doesn’t want to rush into marriage.”
OK… so the NFL star is fine with rushing into having a child, but he doesn’t want to tie the knot too hastily?
That’s just a tad inconsistent.
Also: exercising and not drinking do not equal pregnancy, despite what some tabloids seem to believe.
And one more thing.
Celebrities with a lot of money tend to go for larger homes versus smaller ones, so the fact that Longoria and Sanchez were reportedly looking at apartments with extra rooms, also doesn’t signal that a baby’s on the way.
In any case, a source close to Longoria tells Gossip Cop the actress is “not pregnant.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game