Eva Longoria Reportedly Dating Mexican Businessman, Not Back With Eduardo Cruz
8:12 pm, November 1st, 2013
Eva Longoria reportedly has a new boyfriend — and, contrary to reports, it isn’t her old one.
The actress is said to be dating a Mexican businessman.
Described as “wealthy” and “successful,” the unnamed suitor is “crazy about her,” according to People.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Longoria to confirm the relationship.
The news comes just days after Longoria categorically denied she was back with ex Eduardo Cruz following reports that the pair were spotted making out in New York City.
People says the man Longoria was with is actually her new beau.
Cruz denied the alleged rendezvous as well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet