Eva Longoria Named Maxim’s 2014 Woman of the Year
11:12 am, January 6th, 2014PHOTO
The honor is ”especially awesome after how long it’s been since my first cover,” the actress says.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
Longoria continues, “I’ve had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years… When someone sees the cover of this issue, they’re going to say, ‘¡Que rico!’… Say it when something is really good.”
The “Desperate Housewives” star tells the magazine that she believes “the definition of sexy constantly changes,” and says some might be “surprised” to find out she’s a bit of a domestic goddess.
“So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with flour in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image,” says Longoria.
But Longoria notes that her varied interests date back to her days as a teen, explaining, “Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too.”
“I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well,” she reveals.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss