Eva Longoria Lashes Out at Newspaper for Wrongly Linking Her to Basketball Player
5:50 pm, October 30th, 2011
And while the paper acknowledges they were eating with two others, the Post goes out of its way to say Longoria “seemed very focused on Barnes,” who recently split with his fiancee, “basketball Wives” star Gloria Govan.
Then the paper quotes a “spy” at the restaurant, who seemingly knows what’s going through their minds: “There was definitely a spark between Eva and Matt. They weren’t seated next to each other, but you could tell there was something between them.”
“They weren’t seated next to each other,” but “there was definitely a spark between Eva and Matt”?
That was enough for the Post to go on?
Longoria is still dating Eduardo Cruz, and her involvement — besides just being friends — with Barnes is that they work together on the actress’ “Padres Contra El Cáncer” charity.
Longoria took to her WhoSay page to blast the paper: “Once again, press gets it wrong, matt barnes and I are not dating! We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer. Why is the truth never the headline?”
It is with Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star