Eva Longoria Earns Master’s Degree in Chicano Studies, Celebs Send Congrats
7:59 pm, May 22nd, 2013PHOTOS
Eva Longoria received her Master’s Degree in Chicano Studies on Wednesday, she revealed on Twitter.
“Big day today!!! Very excited to graduate for my Master’s degree in Chicano Studies!” tweeted the actress, adding, ”You’re never too old or too busy to continue your education!”
And the former “Desperate Housewives” star received well-wishes and congratulations from her celeb pals on Twitter.
“huge congratulations on your graduation today!!!!” wrote Marcia Cross. ”From Canne to Cap and Gown. You are really something. xoxo m.”
Bill Rancic tweeted, “Congrats Eva!”
And Garcelle Beauvais wrote, “proud of you Eva.”
Longoria’s degree is from California State University.
Check out photos of Longoria in her cap and gown below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed