Eva Longoria Earns Master’s Degree in Chicano Studies, Celebs Send Congrats
7:59 pm, May 22nd, 2013PHOTOS
Eva Longoria received her Master’s Degree in Chicano Studies on Wednesday, she revealed on Twitter.
“Big day today!!! Very excited to graduate for my Master’s degree in Chicano Studies!” tweeted the actress, adding, ”You’re never too old or too busy to continue your education!”
And the former “Desperate Housewives” star received well-wishes and congratulations from her celeb pals on Twitter.
“huge congratulations on your graduation today!!!!” wrote Marcia Cross. ”From Canne to Cap and Gown. You are really something. xoxo m.”
Bill Rancic tweeted, “Congrats Eva!”
And Garcelle Beauvais wrote, “proud of you Eva.”
Longoria’s degree is from California State University.
Check out photos of Longoria in her cap and gown below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?