Eva Longoria, Kal Penn Named Co-Chairs of Obama’s Re-Election Campaign
5:33 pm, February 22nd, 2012
Longoria and Penn, both well-known for publicly supporting the President, were appointed along with 33 others, including some Democratic politicians and volunteers.
The co-chairs are responsible for mobilizing voters as well as giving input to the President on strategic issues.
Penn, who also has served as Associate Director of the White House’s Office of Public Engagement, wrote on Twitter he was “honored” to accept the new position, while Longoria tweeted that she was “thrilled.”
What do you think of Longoria and Penn’s new roles?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles