Eva Longoria Urges Jessica Simpson to Cancel Wedding?
3:28 pm, October 26th, 2011
The mag says Longoria, who knows Simpson through their mutual hairstylist Ken Paves, believes her friend is making a huge mistake marrying Eric Johnson on November 11, 2011 (11-11-11), because she and Tony Parker tied the knot on July 7, 2007 (7-7-7), and are now divorced.
We’re not making this up.
The tab says Simpson “feels it’s a lucky day that will get the new marriage off to the perfect start,” but Longoria “couldn’t disagree more!”
A supposed “friend” of the “Desperate Housewives” actress claims, “Eva’s superstitious and feels her friend chose the wrong date,” noting, “She literally called Jessica and told her to pick another day to get married.”
Simpson’s alleged 11-11-11 wedding date is a rumor started by In Touch (which first wrongly claimed the nuptials were taking place on June 11, 2011), and the star’s rep has repeatedly told Gossip Cop that no date has been set.
In any case, a rep for Longoria tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2