CLAIM: Lady Gaga “Wasn’t Happy” with Eva Longoria’s Ham Outfit
4:25 pm, November 8th, 2010
According to the British tab, when the “Desperate Housewives” star stepped onstage dressed in a ham suit – parodying Lady Gaga’s meat dress – the singing sensation “wasn’t happy.”
The Mirror claims, “Lady Gaga seethed: ‘Why can’t she stop stealing my ideas?’”
Adds the paper’s source, “Gaga didn’t find it funny and said that Eva should find her own gimmicks.”
Not at all.
In fact, the Mirror’s story is pure baloney.
A source close to Lady Gaga, who was in Budapest and not at the awards show, says the “Poker Face” singer’s reaction was actually the opposite.
“She thought it was hilarious,” a source assures Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z