CLAIM: Lady Gaga “Wasn’t Happy” with Eva Longoria’s Ham Outfit
4:25 pm, November 8th, 2010
According to the British tab, when the “Desperate Housewives” star stepped onstage dressed in a ham suit – parodying Lady Gaga’s meat dress – the singing sensation “wasn’t happy.”
The Mirror claims, “Lady Gaga seethed: ‘Why can’t she stop stealing my ideas?’”
Adds the paper’s source, “Gaga didn’t find it funny and said that Eva should find her own gimmicks.”
Not at all.
In fact, the Mirror’s story is pure baloney.
A source close to Lady Gaga, who was in Budapest and not at the awards show, says the “Poker Face” singer’s reaction was actually the opposite.
“She thought it was hilarious,” a source assures Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood