It’s Over: Eva Longoria Files for Divorce
12:15 pm, November 17th, 2010BREAKING!
She filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
According to the court papers, Longoria cited “irreconcilable differences,” and has asked for “spousal support.”
The documents also make note of the fact that the actress and ball player have a prenuptial agreement.
Earlier today, Us Weekly noted that Parker had an inappropriate relationship with a mutual friend of his and Longoria.
Yesterday, when Gossip Cop first got wind up of the couple’s marital issues, a rep for the “Desperate Housewives” star told us that reports of Parker filing for divorce in Texas were “100% false.”
The couple married in 2007.
Check in with Gossip Cop throughout the day for updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?