It’s Over: Eva Longoria Files for Divorce
12:15 pm, November 17th, 2010BREAKING!
She filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
According to the court papers, Longoria cited “irreconcilable differences,” and has asked for “spousal support.”
The documents also make note of the fact that the actress and ball player have a prenuptial agreement.
Earlier today, Us Weekly noted that Parker had an inappropriate relationship with a mutual friend of his and Longoria.
Yesterday, when Gossip Cop first got wind up of the couple’s marital issues, a rep for the “Desperate Housewives” star told us that reports of Parker filing for divorce in Texas were “100% false.”
The couple married in 2007.
Check in with Gossip Cop throughout the day for updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!