CLAIM: Eva Longoria “Blasted” George Lopez Over Alleged Ex-Wife Diss
7:26 pm, January 24th, 2013
The tabloid, which has a history of getting Longoria stories really wrong, claims the actress and Lopez “clashed” while serving on a committee for a celebration of Latino art and culture at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., although the Enquirer doesn’t bother giving an actual date for the supposed incident.
In any case, a so-called “insider” tells the magazine that Longoria has “never really forgiven George” for splitting with his ex-wife Ann Serrano, which led to the alleged confrontation.
“All hell broke loose when George called Ann ‘stupid’ for dating notorious ladies’ man, actor Michael Nouri,” the source tells the Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, Longoria “blew a gasket” at Lopez’s comment.
“She was holding a glass of water and got so hot she said she nearly hurled it at George,” contends the Enquirer source. “Eva told him that he had one hell of a nerve criticizing Ann after everything she’d done for him.
The tabloid insider adds, “She demanded that George apologize and even threatened to get him thrown off the committee if she ever heard of him criticizing his ex again.”
The Enquirer source explains that George “said he was sorry and sheepishly passed it off as a bad joke,” and Longoria ultimately “forgave him.”
This never happened.
The lack of a date for the event, the fact that only a single “source” overheard the supposedly heated public confrontation, and the convenient way in which it ended all too neatly raised red flags, and, sure enough, a rep for Lopez tells us it’s completely untrue.
“This never happened,” the rep informs Gossip Cop. “It’s totally false.”
In fact, we’re told Lopez does not even serve on the committee with Longoria.
The rep tells us,”George and Eva are great friends,” and there are “no issues” between the two whatsoever.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum