CLAIM: Eva Longoria & Wilmer Valderrama Are “Hooking Up”
5:33 pm, November 1st, 2012
“Eva & Wilmer Hooking Up,” reads a headline from Star, which claims that a “few days after her split from N.Y. Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez,” Eva Longoria already has a new “sweetheart,” Wilmer Valderrama.
According to the tab, the two were spotted “canoodling” at a play in Downtown L.A.
Yeah, Star doesn’t have any details like that in its article.
Still, the magazine has a so-called “eyewitness,” who claims, “Wilmer and Eva went in and sat down next to each other — and as soon as the lights went out, she tucked her arm under his and they held hands the entire play.”
“She kept whispering in his ear and laying her head in his shoulder,” adds the source. “They were really the cutest couple.”
One problem: They are NOT a “couple,” and they did NOT “hook up.”
A source close to Longoria assures Gossip Cop, “They are just friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair