CLAIM: Eva Longoria & Wilmer Valderrama Are “Hooking Up”
5:33 pm, November 1st, 2012
“Eva & Wilmer Hooking Up,” reads a headline from Star, which claims that a “few days after her split from N.Y. Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez,” Eva Longoria already has a new “sweetheart,” Wilmer Valderrama.
According to the tab, the two were spotted “canoodling” at a play in Downtown L.A.
Yeah, Star doesn’t have any details like that in its article.
Still, the magazine has a so-called “eyewitness,” who claims, “Wilmer and Eva went in and sat down next to each other — and as soon as the lights went out, she tucked her arm under his and they held hands the entire play.”
“She kept whispering in his ear and laying her head in his shoulder,” adds the source. “They were really the cutest couple.”
One problem: They are NOT a “couple,” and they did NOT “hook up.”
A source close to Longoria assures Gossip Cop, “They are just friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank