Eva Longoria Developing NBC Dating Show
8:06 am, March 26th, 2012
Newly single Eva Longoria is getting back in the dating game, although this time she’s helping others find love.
The actress and entrepreneur is developing a new matchmaking show for NBC, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Longoria’s production company is working on a series with the working title “All About Love,” where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers, such as Steve Ward from VH1′s “Tough Love.”
The show is set to begin filming in April.
Would you want to watch Longoria’s dating show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair