Eva Longoria Developing NBC Dating Show
8:06 am, March 26th, 2012
Newly single Eva Longoria is getting back in the dating game, although this time she’s helping others find love.
The actress and entrepreneur is developing a new matchmaking show for NBC, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Longoria’s production company is working on a series with the working title “All About Love,” where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers, such as Steve Ward from VH1′s “Tough Love.”
The show is set to begin filming in April.
Would you want to watch Longoria’s dating show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down