Eva Longoria Developing NBC Dating Show
8:06 am, March 26th, 2012
Newly single Eva Longoria is getting back in the dating game, although this time she’s helping others find love.
The actress and entrepreneur is developing a new matchmaking show for NBC, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Longoria’s production company is working on a series with the working title “All About Love,” where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers, such as Steve Ward from VH1′s “Tough Love.”
The show is set to begin filming in April.
Would you want to watch Longoria’s dating show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin