Eva Longoria Developing NBC Dating Show
8:06 am, March 26th, 2012
Newly single Eva Longoria is getting back in the dating game, although this time she’s helping others find love.
The actress and entrepreneur is developing a new matchmaking show for NBC, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Longoria’s production company is working on a series with the working title “All About Love,” where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers, such as Steve Ward from VH1′s “Tough Love.”
The show is set to begin filming in April.
Would you want to watch Longoria’s dating show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court